When I recently bought a t-shirt from a company called "East Beach", it came with this instruction sheet, which I found amusing:
1. Pull garment on over head, placing arms through appropriate openings.
2. Finish with label at back of collar with design facing out.
3. Wear shirt to pre-determined occasion.
4. After shirt is sufficiently soiled, place in washing machine (note - for best results remove shirt)
5. Leave the shirt just the way you removed it - inside out. Wash warm
6. Dry on low heat, air or line dry.
7. Return garment to right-side out and repeat step 1.
Assorted | One Liners| Mostly True Stories| Signs of our Times